Virgo Aug 23 − Sep 22 Alias: Alias: The Virgin July 05 (05/07) daily virgo horoscope: summary virgo daily Star 7/10 You would have thought asking a simple, straightforward question would encourage a simple and straightforward response. However, that doesnt seem to be the case where information youre keen to entice from certain others is concerned. Whatever their reasons for being evasive or dancing around a certain topic, they wont be able to keep up this facade for long. Keep the pressure on but also remain patient. Youll know what you need to know shortly. Read more... summary virgo tomorrow Star 10/10 You want to be supportive of a certain person but with so much conflicting and confusing information coming your way, you might be unsure about what to believe. The truth is out ...
Sally Tanoshii
Five Stars
Bought this to replace an older (dull) bread knife. Cuts baguettes competently.
Doris Aiken
Five Stars
works just exactly how I wanted.
Tonya Allen
Great.
I really love this knife. I've been looking for an affordable knife to trim and divide my cake layers, and I've finally found it. It is nice and sharp. It mkes nice even cuts. I've only used once, but I can't wait to use it more.
Ricardo DA Figueiredo
Good Knife
Works good, no problems. Quality.
Beth Davis
Five Stars
Great knife, fits my bread holder and is long enough to cut the bread in the holder.